§1 General provisions
- By using this website you are entrusting us with information and data.
- Every user of the website is entitled to receive full information on how and for what purposes their personal data are processed and how they are protected, as well as on the institutions to be contacted in case of doubt.
- We respect the privacy of users of our services, therefore we always use the data entrusted to us in a fair manner, in accordance with the applicable regulations, only in order to fulfill the order and optimize our services.
- We take all necessary steps to secure the data entrusted to us in a comprehensive manner. We cooperate with data protection and law enforcement authorities
- In the absence of data protection laws, we will comply with applicable laws, moral principles and established customs.
§3 Personal data
- We process your personal data solely for the purpose of providing our services and for accounting purposes.
- We collect, process and store the following user information: name, surname, residential address, order shipping address, tax identification number (NIP), email address, telephone number, browser information and other personal information voluntarily provided to us.
- Entrusting us with personal data is essential for the performance of our services.
§4 ‘Cookies’ files
- Each User using this website agrees to the automatic collection of information contained in cookies files.
- A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to your browser and that your browser sends back when you next visit the website.
- We use “session” cookies stored on your device until you log them off, turn off your website or turn off your browser, and “permanent” cookies stored for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by you. Thanks to cookies it is possible to maintain the session after the user leaves the website.
- Cookies allow the website to develop, adapt its offer and services to the expectations of the Users and take care of the technical aspects of the website and its security.
- The data collected from the cookie files is processed by the website administrator each time the cookie is used for any purpose:
- optimisation of the website and convenience of use;
- identify the users that are logged in;
- adapting the functionality of the website to the individual preferences of the user;
- save the login and completion data on the form on the page;
- analysis of user flows with the help of Google Analytics in the statistical dimension (the user remains anonymous himself)
- creating dynamic product lists based on information about preferences and how to use the website, as well as collecting demographic data and making it available in AdWords and Facebook Ads.
- the use of static demographic and interest data in reports in Analytics’ reports.
§5 Rights and obligations
- Your use of the website is at your own risk. We are obliged to pass on the collected information about the user to public authorities or third parties who make such a request pursuant to the applicable provisions of Polish law.
- Every user of the website has the right to access and modify on an ongoing basis the information and personal data collected by the shop and can do so using the privacy module in the customer panel or by writing a direct message to the site administrator.
- Every user has the right to delete all data collected on the site and can do so by using the privacy module in the customer panel or by writing a direct message to the site administrator. The administrator must accept the request after confirmation of the decision by the user.
- If you suspect that this website has exceeded its data protection rights, you may contact the entity through the Act on Out-of-Court Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes, the Financial Ombudsman (www.rf.gov.pl).
§6 Plug-in plugs
- The website may contain plug-ins that are linked to Facebook. The Facebook plugin is supported by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA Facebook. To see Facebook plug-ins go to: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins.
- The plugin only provides the supplier with information about which of our websites you have accessed and when. If you are logged into your Facebook account when you visit our website or stay there, your provider will receive information about your preferences.
- You may at any time block the transfer of data by logging out of your account before visiting our website.
§7 Analytical tools
- The website uses a statistical tool from Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Google”), Google Analytics, to analyze user flows.
- The analysis of user flow by means of Google Analytics takes place only in a statistical dimension and consists in collecting general information from cookies (including the User’s IP address) concerning the User’s PSI and the pages visited by the User in order to optimize the Website. The User remains anonymous.
- This information will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, provided that such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Each User can block cookies by configuring the appropriate settings of their web browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer.